Call for submissions
This year, ANIDOX and Viborg Animation have initiated an award scheme – the ANIDOX:VR Award, which addresses factual and visual storytelling in emerging media/VR.
- ANIDOX:VR immersive award- cash award of €1,000
- ANIDOX:VR innovative storytelling Award is a 1 – 3 month residency at the Animation Workshop.
The ANIDOX:VR Awards are showcased as part of the 8th Viborg Animation Festival (VAF) which will take place from 23 – 29 September 2019 in Viborg, Denmark. The awards will be announced during ANIDOX Day on the 26 September 2019, which will include talks, panel discussions and special screenings.
Submissions are open from 20 April 2019 until 20 July 2019
– Only through the online submission form on Filmfreeway –
- The ANIDOX:VR Award competition is open to all original works, immersive and/or interactive VR experiences which can be described as an animated documentary.
- Submissions are opened to all works completed after 2017.
- The devices that may be used to watch the experience: HTC Vive, Oculus or Playstation VR. Only playable builds are accepted.
- An international jury will award prizes recognizing the best works in the competition.
Viborg Animation Festival (VAF), as well as the ANIDOX:VR Award, are produced and organized by The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark. The Animation Workshop is well known as one of the world’s leading centers for animation training and development within the areas of education, culture, communication, and business. The ANIDOX:VR Award is supported by Viborg Animation Festival, Viborg Kommune, The Animation Workshop/Via University College, The Danish Film Institute, and the Swedish Film Institute.
For any questions regarding the ANIDOX:VR Award, please contact Michelle Kranot , ANIDOX Producer by email: email@example.com